$120 when purchased in store.
Did You Know? Collagen is the most abundant source of protein in the human body. It’s like a “cushion” between your joints and bones; it also keeps your arteries strong and your skin plump and supple.
Hydrolysed Type 1 (bovine) Collagen
• 100% pure protein, without dairy or carb content
• No artificial additives
• No fillers, preservatives or sweeteners
• 20g protein per serving
• Easy to absorb, for fast-acting benefits
• Suitable for those with lactose & casein intolerance or allergies
• Helps to supplement the depleted collagen levels
• A great joint-specific supplement with numerous other collagen benefits
Benefits of collagen supplementation:
• Helps to rebuild cartilage for healthy joints
• Promotes stronger, thicker hair & healthy nails
• Supports clear, healthy & youthful skin
• Reduces wrinkles & blemishes
• Relieves arthritis symptoms & joint pain
• Strengthens arteries
• Increases muscle mass
• Promotes weight loss through fat-burning
• Helps the body form new collagen of its own
• Amazing for gut health – restores digestive balance
• Wonderful for a good sleep if taken before bed
• Helps prevent and treat osteoporosis
• Some people claim it resolves hypertension
• Improves bladder weakness
• Improves chronic fatigue (definitely improves energy levels)
• Helps with autoimmune diseases
This collagen, is free of all nasties, additives, sugar, wheat, maize, soy, fish, corn or any of the other things many of these collagens contain today. This is a 100% pure collagen.
One also needs to consider the country the collagen comes from, whether grass-fed or not and the quality of the animals. This is not possible with fish in polluted oceans (best to avoid fish/marine collagen) and due to side effects some people using the fish collagen from rashes to landing in hospital. Regarding the pork collagen, pigs are often fed sweets, plastic, pellets, fecal matter etc. It’s also not as effective as the bovine kind, so rather stick with the bovine and chicken varietieas one can verify their sources, purity and overall quality.